Kindergarten Brilliant Bobcat Requirements

In order to receive the Brilliant Bobcat Award, your child needs to complete 15 out of 18 of the activities. Please work on these skills at home. We will be checking skill completion at school.

1. I can write my first and last name correctly. (capital letter first, then lowercase)
2. I can recognize numbers from 0-50 in random order.
3. I can write the numbers 0-50.
4. I can count to 100 without any errors.
5. I know the days of the week and months of the year in order.
6. I can count by 5's and 10's to 100, and by 2's to 20.
7. I know all the letter sounds, diagraphs sh, th, ch, wh.
8. I know how to skip.
9. I know my phone number, including area code.
10. I know my address, including number, street, city, state zip.
11. I know my birthdate, including year.
12. I can read the color words: red, green, blue, black, gray, orange, yellow, pink, purple, brown, white.
13. I can tie my shoes.
14. I have read 100 minutes per week at home each month from August through June.
15. I can read and spell 25 sight words: the, of, and, to, a, in, is, that, it, was, for, you,he, on, as, are, they, with, be, his, at, of, from, had, I
16. I completed a project for the Reflections contest
17. I have turned in at least 90% of the weekly homework
18. I can memorize and present a nursery rhyme to the class.
19. I have no white slips (referrals)