First Grade Brilliant Bobcat Requirements

In order to receive the Brilliant Bobcat Award, your child cannot have more than 1 whites slip during the school year and needs to complete 12 out of the 17 activities.

1. I can write the numbers from 0-100.
2. I can skip count by 2’s to 20 and 5’s and 10’s to 100.
3. I know my addition facts to 20.
4. I know my subtraction facts to 20.
5. I can tell time to the half hour and hour.
6. I read at home for at least 75 minutes each week.
7. I can read the First Grade Sight words.
8. I presented a “Great Brain Report.” Watch for more details at a later date.
9. I participated in the Reflections Contest this year.
10. I earned an average of 90% on Spelling Tests throughout the year.
11. I can write my address.
12. I can write my phone number.
13. I know the Pledge of Allegiance.
14. I know the National Anthem (first verse only).
15. No more than 5 absences or tardies for the year.
16. I can find the following places on a map: North America, Antarctica,
Australia,
Pacific Ocean, and Atlantic Ocean.
17. I can skip and gallop correctly.